Skip to content
- Cut 1 or 2 chicken breasts into small cubes; sear in olive oil, oregano, 1 bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste until cooked.
- Drain; add 4 cans chicken broth or stock (I prefer half broth half stock). Bring to a rolling boil, add a pinch of minced garlic and reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add finely julienned carrots; cook for 15 minutes.
- Add 1/3 c heavy cream.
- Add gnocchi then let simmer another 4 minutes (we used store bought parmesan gnocchi).
- Add 1 cup of chopped spinach (or as much as you want).
- Garnish with oregano and parsley and enjoy! (HINT: I love red pepper flake, so I added a pinch in mine)