- Cream together 8 tbsp melted coconut oil and 1 1/2 c sugar (I use coconut palm sugar and organic raw sugar)
- Stir in 1 egg and 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stir in 1 3/4 C flour (I use gluten free flour), 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg and 1 pinch Himalayan Pink Salt (salt bae style 🙂 )
- Stir in 1-2 tbsp non-dairy milk (I used Macadamia milk)
- Fold in 1 c blueberries
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Then scoop out dough, form into cookies and place on cookie sheet. Bake at 375F for 10-15 minutes or until done.