You will need:
- Fruit of your choice (I like berries of any kind specially strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- Whipping cream (dairy or coconut cream)
- Confectioners sugar to taste
1. Thoroughly wash your fruit.
2. Pour whipping cream into a bowl and add sugar to taste (we don’t like ours very sweet so I only used 1/2 tsp confectioners sugar). Whip with a whisk until thickened.
3. Alternate layers of cream with fruit. You can mix the fruit or layer separately. For mine, I put a dollop of cream on the bottom of my glass, added the strawberries, dolloped more cream over the strawberries, added the blueberries, then more cream, and finally topped with raspberries.